Soothing the Mind
Millions of children and adults alike suffer from overstimulated and undernourished brains. Mental undernourishment can affect the entire nervous system as the body tries to compensate for missing nutrients. Even normal tasks can become difficult.
Mental malnutrition or imbalance is often lumped under the name Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). When hyperactivity is involved, it’s called Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
BenefitsFocus Attention provides important nutrients for normal brain-stimulation levels. In addition, it helps modulate brain activity and energy levels. It also supports blood circulation and neurotransmitters in the brain.
Our Product Advantage
- Soothes the brain nutritionally without using harsh chemicals.
- Provides vital nutrients to enhance learning and memory.
- Contains several powerful antioxidants to quench damaging free radicals.
- Includes Melissa, making this a unique formula for soothing both the nervous and circulatory systems – of prime importance for proper brain function.
- Melissa officinalis has been approved by the famous German Commission E for its ability to soothe the nervous system.
- Ginkgo biloba is well known for its support of brain and circulatory health.
- DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol) is a biodynamic nutrient used for memory and learning enhancement. It also quenches damaging free radicals.
- Slippery Elm aids nutrient absorption and is used as a soothing and cleansing herb for the digestive system.
- l-Glutamine is an amino acid that supports healthy brain activity and mental ability.
- Grape seed extract is high in proanthocyanidins – highly active compounds that can readily neutralize brain-damaging free radicals caused by toxins or overstimulated brain metabolism.
Take two capsules twice daily with meals, or as needed. Children age 6 – 12: take one capsule twice daily with meals. For optimum utilization, take this product with our Flax Seed Oil.
How Does it Work?
Focus Attention is a special formulation of herbal nutrients that help protect the body from undesirable side effects caused by drugs or exposure to toxic chemicals, food additives, pesticides, etc. Focus Attention combines powerful nutrients required for quiet, balanced mental activity. By supporting the body with a wide range of high-quality nutrients, balance and function may be restored. As an added benefit, other body systems reacting to mental stress are often relieved as the brain receives needed nutrients.
Pregnant or lactating women or anyone taking prescription medication should consult a health care professional prior to use.