Penetrating Help for Joint Health
New MSM/Glucosamine Cream conihines the nutrients of MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) with the cartilage strengthening properties of glucosamine to offer a nutritional cream for weary joints. Rub a little on troublesome joints to support feel and function.
- Helps form collagen for joint health
- Forms thick hair, clear skin, tough nails
- Helps maintain the immune system
- Holds together molecules of blood proteins and amino acids
- Maintains the body’s acid/base balance
- Required to produce insulin
- Helps create the antioxidant amino acid glutathione, a vital “garbage collector” that helps the liver excrete toxins.
- A natural substance used by the body to produce cartilage and connective tissue
- Found in many body tissues, especially bone, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, teeth, eyes, synovial (joint) fluid, heart valve and mucous membrane of digestive and respiratory tract.
- MSM provides the body with organic sulfur— essential to the structure of several amino acids and proteins.
- MSM has immune-boosting and antioxidant properties. Low levels of MSM are linked with physical stress, tissue and organ malfunction, fatigue and decreased immunity.
- Glucosamine is a building block of cartilage. It helps form water-holding molecules that help keep water in the cartilage. An increase in glucosamine levels helps support healthy cartilage.
- Both ingredients are micro-encapsulated into liposomes for concentrated delivery directly to the desired area. Liposome delivery can increase effectiveness by 4 to 10 times.
- MSM/Glucosamine Cream provides nutrients that can enhance the appearance of skin, promoting softness and smoothness.
Our Product Advantage
- Features an advanced liposome deliverv system that allows cream to penetrate quickly and deeply.
- Is easily absorbed (not greasy or tacky).
- Supports joints, cartilage and connective tissue health.
- Promotes skin health and appearance.
- Protects skin from environmental damage, including UV exposure and pollution.
- Contains only the finest natural and naturally-based ingredients.
- Contains no artificial colors, is fragrance-free, and is not tested on animals.
MSM/Glucosamine Cream contains 4 percent glucosamine HCl and 2 percent MSM in a naturally-derived cream base.
Massage liberally onto affected areas until absorbed, as needed.
|Nutritional:||Super Supplemental Vitamins & Minerals, Phyto-Soy, Chondroitin, Glucosamine, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)|
|Homeopathics:||Sprains & Pulls Homeopathic, Sciatica, Inflammation, Arthritis|
|Homeopathics:||Chamomile, Roman, Deep Relief (Blend)|
MSM provides the body with organic sulfur–essential to the structure of several amino acids and proteins. MSM is also known for its immune-boosting and antioxidant properties. Studies show that low levels of MSM are linked with physical stress, tissue and organ malfunction, fatigue and decreased immunity.
Glucosamine is a building block of cartilage. Specifically, it helps form proteoglycans-water-holding molecules that help keep water in the cartilage. An increase in body levels of glucosamine increases the level of proteoglycans in the joints, thereby supporting healthy cartilage.
MSM/Glucosamine Cream provides nutrients that can enhance the appearance of skin, promoting softness and smoothness. Sufferers of mild and serious skin conditions often find relief with regular use.