Slow Down with the Essence of Immortelle
100 percent genuine and complete, wildcrafted in the natural humus of Yugoslavia or in Corsica in the Mediterranean. This sharply scented oil is best known for its healing effect on bruises, wounds and other injuries, as well as for reducing pain. Helichrysum has a reputation as an excellent cell regenerator and helps to reduce the formation of scar tissue. It contains antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antibacterial compounds. Helichrysum stimulates the circulatory and digestive systems, yet calms the respiratory system.
- Known for its benefits to bruises, wounds and other injuries.
- Acts as an excellent cell regenerator.
- Helps reduce the formation of scar tissue and improves skin disorders.
- Contains antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antibacterial compounds.
- Helps calm the respiratory system.
- Stimulating to the entire digestive system.
- Also supports the circulatory, immune and structural systems.
Our Product Advantage
Varied species of Helichrysum can be found throughout the world, but most of these do not meet our strict standards. That’s why we use only Helichrysum italicum harvested from its indigenous soil in France–guaranteed that its Helichrysum Essential Oil is 100 percent pure and unadulterated. Rigorous scientific testing confirms that our essential oil is of the highest quality. In fact, we have rejected more Helichrysum than we have accepted. Also, you’ll find that Helichrysum Essential Oil is competitively priced.
100% pure and genuine Helichrysum italicum oil.
Helichrysum Essential Oil enhances massages and baths. Use it as an inhalant to minimize tension, and apply it to skin to guard against pain and infection.
Helichrysum Essential Oil is for external use only. Pregnant women should not use Helichrysum. Do not apply it near your eyes or mucous membranes. Keep all essential oils out of reach of children.