Widen the Path to Better Circulatory Health
Mega-Chel is a key product for the circulatory system. It contains a large array of nutrients to support the entire circulatory system—arteries, veins, capillaries and the tissues and organs they service. For example, the combination contains vitamins C and B6, demonstrated to reduce platelet adhesion and aggregation. This formula is designed for oral chelation. It is often used along with Mineral Maintaince, Lecithin, and/or Omega 3 EPA to reduce cholesterol build up in the circulatory system.
- Provides a powerhouse of nutritional support for the circulatory system.
- Contains generous amounts of 11 essential vitamins and 10 needed minerals.
- Promotes healthy circulation through maintaining circulatory passageways.
- Helps strengthen arteries, veins and capillaries.
- Neutralizes free radicals.
- Balances the glandular system.
Our Product Advantage
This is an exclusive formulation. No other company offers a combination of vitamins, amino acidchelated minerals, antioxidants, glandular extracts, amino acids and herbs. Expert formulators have also added PABA and inositol to enhance the synergy and bioavailability of these unique ingredients.
Every 12 tablets provide the following:
- Vitamin A (fish oils and beta-carotene) 40,000 IU – 800% of daily value
- Vitamin C 4,000 mg – 6,664% of daily value
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 200 mg – 13,333% of daily value
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 50 mg – 2,941% of daily value
- Niacin 100 mg – 500% of daily value
- Calcium (chelated amino acid) 400 mg – 40% of daily value
- Iron (ferrous gluconate) 10 mg – 55% of daily value
- Vitamin D (from fish oils) 650 IU – 163% of daily value
- Vitamin E 400 IU – 1,333% of daily value
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI) 150 mg – 7,500% of daily value
- Folic Acid 400 mcg – 100% of daily value
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 250 mcg – 4,166% of daily value
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 125 mcg – 83% of daily value
- Magnesium (chelated amino acid) 400 mg – 100% of daily value
- Zinc (zinc gluconate) 30 mg – 200% of daily value
- Copper (copper gluconate) 250mcg – 12.5% of daily value
- Biotin 100 mcg – 33% of daily value
- Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 500 mg – 5,000% of daily value
- Potassium (potassium citrate) 400 mg *
- Manganese (chelated amino acid) 5 mg *
- Selenium (chelated amino acid) 250 mcg *
- Chromium (chelated amino acid) 200 mcg *
* USRDA not established
he formula also contains I-cysteine HCI (750 mg), choline bitartrate (725 mg), p-aminobenzioc acid (250 mg), I-methionine (175 mg), citrus bioflavonoids (125 mg), rutin (125 mg), adrenal substances (50 mg), spleen substances (50 mg), thymus substances (50 mg), inositol (40 mg), ginkgo biloba leaves (30 mg), hawthorn berries (25 mg), and coenzyme Q10 (10 mg). Each tablet is yeast-free and contains natural forms of the above nutrients for higher assimilation.
Take 6 tables with meals twice daily.
If pregnant or planning pregnancy, daily vitamin A intake should not exceed 5,000 IU. Quantities in excess of 10,000 IU may result in reproductive hazards or birth defects. Beta-carotene as a natural source of vitamin A poses no such risk.