Multiple Vitamins & Minerals T/R is a special time-released formula enabling the body to absorb the vitamins and minerals as needed.
- Provides 100 percent or more of the Daily Value for 16 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Offers time-release technology for constant and consistent nourishment.
Our Product Advantage
The proportions of vitamins and minerals in this formula complement each other and are combined in a unique base of nutrients. It contains no sugar, starch, artificial colorings or flavorings. Label potency is guaranteed for at least two years after manufacture date.
Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin A 25,000 IU – 500% of daily value
- Vitamin D 1,000 IU – 250% of daily value
- Vitamin E 30 IU – 100% of daily value
- Vitamin C 250 mg – 417% of daily value
- Folic Acid 0.4 mg – 100% of daily value
- Vitamin B1 25 mg – 1,667% of daily value
- Vitamin B2 25 mg – 1,470% of daily value
- Vitamin B6 25 mg – 1,250% of daily value
- Vitamin B12 50 mcg – 833% of daily value
- Niacin 50 mg – 250% of daily value
- Biotin 0.3 mg – 100% of daily value
- Pantothenic acid 50 mg – 500% of daily value
- Calcium 144 mg – 12% of daily value
- Iron 20 mg – 111% of daily value
- Iodine 0.15 mg – 100% of daily value
- Copper 2 mg – 100% of daily value
- Zinc 30 mg – 200% of daily value
- Magnesium 3 mg – 1% of daily value
- Manganese 3 mg *
- Selenium 50 mcg *
* USRDA not established
Multiple Vitamins & Minerals T/R is in a natural base containing para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), choline, insitol, lemon bioflavonoids, rutin, hesperidin complex, alfalfa herb, myrrh gum, rose hips extract, wheat germ, chamomile flowers, dandelion, golden seal root, kelp plant and psyllium seeds. Multiple Vitamins & Minerals T/R contains no artificial colors, flavorings, sugars or starches.
Take one tablet daily with a meal.
|Nutritional:||CA, Herbal, Calcium plus Vitamin D|
How Does it Work?
Vitamins and minerals play a key role in our growth and development, physical fitness, mental aptitude and in supporting our body’s systems. Time-Release Multiple Vitamins and Minerals ensures that you get the vitamin and mineral nutrition you need. Time-release technology offers a steady release of essential vitamins and minerals to nourish the body’s cells throughout the day or night.
If pregnant or planning pregnancy, daily vitamin A intake should not exceed 5,000 IU. Quantities in excess of 10,000 IU may result in reproductive hazards or birth defects. Beta-carotene as a natural plant source of vitamin A poses no such risk.