A Toast to Bowel Health
- Aloe vera leaf, which soothes the digestive tract.
- Red raspberry concentrate, which provides a pleasing flavor and antioxidant benefits.
- Senna leaves, known for their laxative properties. Senna is used in the medical field to cleanse the bowels in preparation for a colonoscopy.
- Barberry root bark, which soothes the intestinal wall.
- Ginger rhizome, known to support digestion.
- Dandelion root, which helps the liver and gallbladder in removing waste.
- Capsicum fruit, a digestive aid.
Take one ounce (30 ml) daily, as part of your personal cleansing program.
This product contains senna. See your health care provider prior to use if: pregnant or nursing, any medical condition exists or when taking any medication. Read and follow recommendation carefully. Do not use if diarrhea, loose stools or abdominal pain are present or develop. Not intended for prolonged use. Use of this product may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Chronic diarrhea can result in serious illness.